We currently have the following positions available on a voluntary basis and would be delighted to hear from anyone who would like to become involved with the club and help us move forward:
We are looking for a passionate and motivated performance analyst to join the club for the 2023/24 season.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior management staff to provide analytical support to the team. The role would be ideal for a student looking for a placement opportunity alongside their studies.
- Work with senior management to provide comprehensive pre/live/post-match analysis for the first team.
- Coding of all fixtures in order to provide tailored analysis to both staff and players.
- Creating and maintaining statistical databases to track player and squad performance over the season.
- Uploading full match footage from home games to Hudl League Exchange
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the management team.
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the tactical aspects of football.
- Previous experience working in a semi-professional football environment would be beneficial.
- Previous or current study in sport science/performance analysis or similar would be beneficial.
The candidate must be available to attend all Taunton Town FC fixtures over the 2023/24 season which will include work/travel at unsocial hours.
Applications of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as part of a team on matchdays responsible for general crowd management and other duties. Experience preferred but not essential, more important is the ability to communicate effectively. Refreshments will be provided.
Get in touch:
If you are interested in any advertised position and wish to arrange an informal chat, please email email@example.com or call 01823 254909.